Photobucket

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

OOTD: Back to School | No comments :


Goodbye to the holiday sloth life and hello to university days. I honestly can't believe the three months holiday has ended already and the worst thing is, I don't remember what I did through out the three months .. :( Clearly shows I haven't done much with my time!

Anyway here is the outfit of the day today! I think the look I was going for was the "back to school" kind of look as the trousers look like school boy pants! (even though I call them the granny pants haha!). Everything I am wearing was thrifted (besides the shoes!) where the cardigan and the brown trousers are from the new Savers rack that I blogged before this post! Really adoring these pants, they are absolutely comfy, high waisted and for something that cost $1.50, it was definitely worth it! And another update for you guys, I will be volunteering for Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival! Quite excited and nervous at the same time but I know it will be a great experience for me!

xoxo linh

No comments :